The smooth and distinctive Z300 ABS is the world’s first LAMS Street-fighter. The Z300 ABS delivers acceleration and handling that dominates the 300cc naked class. Muscular bodywork hints at the bike’s performance and separates it from ‘ordinary’ naked models.
An engine with true Ninja DNA rewards with performance and styling unique to Kawasaki. The Z300 ABS feels like the natural place to be when you want to have fun.
• Powered by a fuel injected 296cm3 liquid cooled, parallel twin engine.
• Engine is fitted with a sleeveless, die-cast aluminium cylinder & lightweight coated pistons.
• Dual throttle valves produce smooth, responsive torque at low and medium rpm, and hard-hitting acceleration at high rpm
• Flared fuel tank design enables a large 17 litre fuel capacity. Cruising range is on-par with large displacement models.
Gear shifting is seamless with the assist and slipper clutch enabling smooth operation and reduced back torque making the Z300 ABS suitable for all levels of riders. Standard ABS and large-diameter petal disc brakes deliver powerful braking and superb controllability in all traffic conditions.
A sporty LCD instrument panel is clearly visible in all lighting conditions and features a speedometer, clock, fuel gauge, dual trip meters, odometer and Economical Riding Indicator. Performance, styling and features of the Z300 ABS combine to exhibit a LAMS motorcycle with a big-bike presence.
• The Kawasaki Z300 ABS is available through Kawasaki dealerships now.
• The 2015 Z300 ABS is available in; Metallic Raw Graystone/ Metallic Flat Spark Black & Candy Flat Blazed Green/ Metallic Spark Black.