The learner friendly Kawasaki Z300 brings the wild excitement of the street-fighter concept to the 300cc class. Sharing the high-performance engine and chassis of Australia’s bestselling road motorcycle, the Ninja 300, the Z300 offers the acceleration and handling to dominate in the 300cc class.
• Learner approved
• Powered by a fuel injected 296cm³ liquid cooled, parallel twin engine
• Aggressive street-fighter design inspired by larger models from the popular Z Series, the Z1000 and Z800
• Dual throttle valves produce smooth, responsive torque at low and medium rpm, and hard-hitting acceleration at high rpm
• Flat, wide handlebar and a relaxed, upright riding position accommodates a wide range of riders
• Heat management system and low vibration facilitates for riding comfort
• Flared fuel tank design enables a large 17 litre fuel capacity
New colours for 2016 model:
• Special Edition model: Pearl Stardust White / Metallic Flat Spark Black with Gold Wheels – RRP $6099 + ORC
• Candy Crimson Red / Metallic Flat Spark Black – RRP $5999 + ORC
Now available through Kawasaki dealerships.
Find out more about this all exciting model at – http://kawasaki.com.au/motorcycles/sport/2016-z300-abs-se