Kawasaki’s nimblest Supernaked model to date makes navigating the urban jungle a breeze. A compact and lightweight chassis is matched with a fuel-injected 125 cm³ 4-stroke single to accommodate for the high level of riding performance intended for this models.
To top off this eye catching package, aggressive styling worthy of the Kawasaki “Z” name reflects the sharp, sporty performance of the Z125 PRO.
• Learner approved and road registerable
• Fuel-injected 125 cm³ 4-stroke single
• Seat height of 805mm, overall length of only 1700mm and a curb mass of just 102 kg
• 4-speed manual offers enhanced sport riding experience
• Electric start makes it easy to hop on and go
• ø30 mm inverted front fork enables nimble handling
• Preload adjustable offset laydown single-shock
• 12” cast wheels with road tyres deliver sharp handling
• Petal disk brakes front & rear
• 7.4 L fuel tank enables long range
• High-tensile steel backbone frame
Colour: Candy Lime Green Type 3
The 2017 Kawasaki Z125 Pro will be available at Australian Kawasaki dealerships in mid-2016.