Introducing a new triple-powered dimension to the competitive middleweight roadster
The Triumph Trident test photography shows the all new model to come, in its
final stage of testing, in and around Triumphs HQ in Hinckley UK, where the new
Trident has been designed and developed.
• All new Triumph Trident showcased in final testing in Hinckley, UK.
• Introducing three key advantages into this highly competitive category
– Triple cylinder power and torque rich performance
– Class leading technology as standard
– Triumph’s accessible agile and confidence inspiring handling
• This new entry point into Triumph’s award winning Triple roadster line-up
will be competitively priced to deliver great value for a new generation of riders.
• Arriving in Triumph dealers for late Q1, 2021
• The timing of the forthcoming ‘full reveal’ to follow very soon
Following on from the reveal of the Trident design prototype at the London Design Museum
in August 2020, the test photography made available from Triumph represents the last stage of development
prior to the launch of this all new Triumph. Photographed during its final road test phase,
near to Triumphs global headquarters and design facility at Hinckley in the UK, the test
motorcycle carries Triumph’s test livery scheme. Check out hashtag #TriumphTrident to learn more about
this new model.
The images showing the camouflaged Triumph Trident mark the completion of a four-year
programme, with an original British design developed at Triumph’s headquarters in Hinckley.
Through the final testing stages the Triumph product team have been fine tuning the
characteristics that will make the new Trident the first choice for a new generation of
Triumph riders: bringing all the advantages of a Triple to the category, with class-leading
technology as standard, and an agile and rider-friendly chassis and ergonomics.
As announced during the press reveal at the London Design Museum, the Trident will be
available in Q1 2021, and will be competitively priced to deliver great value to both
expert and new riders.