2015 SBK World Championship / Phillip Island
Kawasaki VIP Marquee
SELLING FAST – GET IN QUICK!
Kawasaki has a special offer for the Kawasaki Team Green Australia Members.
Join the Kawasaki VIP Marquee for only $495!
Round 1: 20th – 22nd February 2015
This is great Special Offer to KTGA members for the SBK Championship Kawasaki VIP Marquee.
Phillip Island will be the setting for Round 1 of the Superbike World Championship with Tom Sykes and the Kawasaki Racing Team.
All the action for the 2015 season starts on 20th – 22nd February 2015.
Kawasaki Motors Australia would like to extend the best value offer on the Island to the members of Kawasaki Team Green Australia…..Join Kawasaki in the VIP Marquee for ONLY $495!
Be a Part of the Team and shake hands with Tom Sykes and the Kawasaki Racing Team Riders.
Tickets to the Superbike VIP Marquee are very limited. Kawasaki only have so many seats in the marquee and once these are sold out, there are no more available. The registration form has bank details for Direct Deposit to Kawasaki Motors Australia. To identify your Direct Deposit please use YOUR SURNAME-WSBK (i.e SmithWSBK) as the reference. On the registration form please note the date you made the deposit.
This amazing price is for a Full 3-Day Package and includes:
- 3 Day admission ticket
- Exclusive Kawasaki Only Marquee
- Unique acces to the Kawasaki Racing Team
- Pit Walks
- Pit Garage Tours
- Track Side Seating on Gardner Straight
- Rider Autographs
- The Kawasaki Racing Team will come to the Kawasaki Marquee
- Morning Tea / Afternoon Tea , Lunch
- Complimentary water, soft drink, tea & coffee
- Reserved motorcycle parking
- Event Program
- Indoor Dining and Seating
- Closed Circuit TV
- Superscreen Viewing
- Meet the Kawasaki Staff
- Kawasaki Gift Bag
The Kawasaki VIP Marquee is the BEST Value at the Phillip Island Circuit. Kawasaki Motors Australia are heavily subsidising this offer for KTGA members. All attendees will be expected to be members of KTGA.
How do I Be a Part of the VIP Team at Phillip Island?
- Follow this link to the KTGA Members area on the Kawasaki website
- Log-in to the KTGA members area
- Follow the instruction in the members area