BUILT BEYOND BELIEF
Available now is the 2017 version of the amazing Kawasaki H2.
The combination of intense acceleration and supersport-level circuit handling is unlike anything a naturally aspirated machine can provide. For 2017, the Ninja H2 benefits from numerous updates, including Kawasaki’s most advanced electronics package and suppler suspension action care of a high-grade Öhlins TTX rear shock.
Class Leading Features:
• Supercharged 998 cm3 In-Line Four
• An Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) enables even more precise chassis orientation awareness, the key to bringing Kawasaki’s electronics to the next level
• Hydraulic Assist & Slipper Clutch allows light lever operation
• Quick shifter enables quick upshifts and downshifts for seamless acceleration
• Smooth, quick shifting dog-ring type transmission commonly found in MotoGP or Formula 1
• New instrument features include bank angle indicator and max bank angle recording function
• Updated exhaust system to meet Euro 4 emissions requirements
• A pair of massive ø330 mm Brembo semi-floating discs, a Brembo master cylinder and M50 Monobloc calipers deliver superb braking force
• A trellis frame provides both the strength to harness the incredible power of the supercharged engine, and the balanced flex to achieve the stability and pliability for high-speed
• KYB AOS-II front fork racing suspension (first used on an on-road bike on the 2015 Ninja H2/H2R) offers superb road-holding performance
• The addition of Öhlins’ highly acclaimed TTX rear shock offers numerous rider benefits including Increased rear stability
• Assistance from Kawasaki’s Aerospace Company was enlisted in creating the aerodynamically sculpted bodyword.
RRP: $36,700 (+ ORC)
Colour: Mirror Coated Spark Black
See your local Kawasaki to secure yours now!