Celebrating the original cafe racers & London’s legendary Ace Cafe
For 2019 Triumph introduces a one-off limited edition model, the Bonneville T120 Ace, built to celebrate the very first generation of cafe racers and London’s legendary Ace Cafe – the spiritual home of classic British motorcycling.
- One-of-a-kind special edition:
- One-off blacked-out urban ‘traffic light racer’ themed special
- Unique premium matt Storm Grey with contrasting stripe Ace Cafe paint scheme
- Dedicated premium Ace Cafe and Bonneville T120 graphics
- ‘Head down – Hold on’ tank graphic design
- Unique details and features:
- Black 4 bar Triumph tank badges
- Black intake covers and engine badges
- Black bench seat
- Minimal fender set-up (removal kit fitted as standard – excluding Canada and India)
- Bullet LED indicators (multi-function lamp in USA)
- Limited and special:
- Limited run of 1400 worldwide
- Each will come with a numbered certificate, signed by both Nick Bloor
and modern Ace Cafe founder Mark Wilsmore
- Based on the stylish Bonneville T120 Black:
- Advanced rider-focused technology for rider control, safety and confidence
- 1200cc High Torque twin Bonneville engine, with exciting torque delivery
peaking at 105Nm at a low 3,100 rpm
- Dedicated chassis and suspension set-up for relaxed and refined riding every day, all day, alone or with a pillion
- Original styling inspired by the legendary ’59 Bonneville, with iconic styling cues, detailing and features
The new 2019 Bonneville T120 Ace follows from the hugely successful Thruxton Ace of 2015, with a stripped-back and blacked-out take on the very first generation of cafe racers. Built to echo the ‘head down – hold on’ teenage biker ethos of the day, and celebrate the spiritual home of the modern classic British motorcycle the legendary Ace Cafe, the Bonneville T120 Ace provides a unique and stylish one-of-a-kind Ace version of the beautiful Bonneville T120 Black.
Pricing and Availability
Arriving in dealerships over the next few weeks, pricing for the T120 Ace Edition is $18,450 plus on-road costs.
Based on the stylish Bonneville T120 Black, the new 2019 Bonneville T120 Ace brings a unique level of premium finish, including:
- Exclusive Matt Storm Grey paint scheme, with contrasting centre stripe and ‘Head Down, Hold On’ design on the tank
- Unique Bonneville T120 Ace logo on the side panels
- Unique Ace Cafe logo on the front mudguard
In addition to its unique paint scheme the T120 Ace also features a host of unique details that further enhance its special ‘one-of-a-kind’ position, including:
- Black intake covers
- Black engine badges
- Black bench seat
- Minimal rear fender (featuring Triumph’s fully homologated accessory) removal kit as standard.
- Minimal bullet LED indicators (dependant on market legislation)
- Black Triumph 4-bar tank badge
Only 1,400 are available to order now worldwide, with the lucky owners receiving a numbered certificate of ownership signed by Nick Bloor, Triumph’s CEO and Mark Wilsmore, Managing Director of the Ace Cafe London.
Be quick – this one won’t be around for long!