Ducati Australia and New Zealand is excited to announce that tickets are now on sale to the Phillip Island leg of the 2014 MotoGP Champions Club, hosted by Ducati on 17th – 19th October 2014.
With a new position right on Turn 4 the ‘Champions Club’ is the perfect spot to catch all the thrills and spills as you overlook all the actions from Southern Loop to Siberia against the beautiful backdrop of the Bass Straight.
Ticket price from:
Each ticket includes:
• Full hot buffet lunch daily
• Morning and afternoon tea daily
• Premium beer, wine, soft drinks, tea and coffee
• Cash bar for spirits
• One reserved dining seat per person
• Outdoor viewing area with garden tables and chairs
• Pit Walks
• Superscreen viewing
• Flat screen television showing all the action on and off the track
• Free official program per ticket
• Unlimited use of the VIP hospitality shuttle bus
• Suite visits by Australian Motorsport legends
• 2014 Souvenir pin
• 2014 commemorative gift bag *
* Only if commemorative gift bag was purchased
The Champion Club is the place to be to enjoy the action of MotoGP and cheer on Andrea Dovizioso and welcome Cal Crutchlow to the Ducati Team.
For more information and to register visit www.ducati.com.au