The XV250 is regarded as a LAMS legend, responsible for introducing countless new riders to the joys of life on two wheels. Its silky-smooth power delivery, easy-riding nature and low seat height make it perfect for beginners mastering motorcycle controls.
Yamaha’s bullet-proof air-cooled 249cc V-twin engine features a long 66mm piston stroke that delivers strong torque low in the rev-range, and smooth roll-on power as soon as the throttle is twisted.
Designed tough enough to handle the mishaps dished out by learning riders, the XV250 is also forgiving enough to encourage them to continue and improve.
Based on the larger-capacity XVS range, the classic cruiser look features a riser-mounted flat handlebar, low 685mm seat height, forward controls, dual exhausts, 18-inch (front)and 15-inch (rear) wheels and lashings of shiny chrome.
Key XV250 features
• LAMS approved
• 249cc air-cooled 60-degree SOHC V-twin engine
• Long 66mm piston stroke for strong bottom-end torque and smooth power delivery
• Impressive fuel economy
• Low 685mm seat height
• Flat and wide handlebar on risers
• Plush pillion seat, dual shocks and low fender to accentuate the raked styling
• Cool chrome highlights
• Classic 18-inch (front)and 15-inch (rear) wheel combination