Kawasaki is pleased to announce its first official Kawasaki Team Green Australia event. Join us at Wakefield Park, NSW on Tuesday 8th April for our Kawasaki Team Green Track Ride Day. You must be a member of Kawasaki Team Green Australia!
Kawasaki Track Ride Day
– Wakefield Park (NSW) Tuesday 8th April 2014
Feel like riding your Kawasaki on a race track with other Kawasaki enthusiasts?
As a very special offer to Kawasaki Team Green Australia Members and to celebrate our first KTGA event, a “Come n’ Ride” track day is being offered for members at the unbelievably low price of $50 inc GST. (Registered members riding a Kawasaki will receive 6 x 15 minute sessions for this price).
The day looks set to be a special one for Kawasaki fans with:
– The opportunity to realise your Kawasaki’s true potential on a proper race-track
– Kawasaki racer and 2013 Australasian Superbike and ASBK ProStock Champion Matt Walters in attendance
– The latest Ninja’s on display
– Whip Industries Freestyle MX Team performing
– Kawasaki technicians on hand to assist with Kawasaki bike set-up and adjustments
– Kawasaki sales staff on hand to assist with enquiries
And if that’s not enough, we’ll give every paying participant a $25 food and drink voucher!
Remember you must be a member of Kawasaki Team Green Australia to take advantage of the special $50 Kawasaki Track Day offer. To join Kawasaki Team Green Australia CLICK HERE(Membership is free!) At this low price, positions are sure to fill fast. Book quickly to avoid disappointment.
See you at Kawasaki Team Green Australia’s first TRACK RIDE DAY on Tuesday 8th April.