Forma have been making off road boots for ages and the new Predator boots represent years of perfecting this type of highly protective boot. The inclusion of a dual pivot system allows flex at the ankle but no lateral movement. so they are the sort of boot that allow riders to wander around during a day ride without looking like they have filled their pants.
As more and more Enduro riders trade in their dirtbikes for Adventure bikes the demands on protective footwear is changing. The most obvious description of these riders is “Avduro Riders”.
The Predator boots feature –
• F.C.S (Dual Pivot Flex Control System) with anti-scratch pad
• Carbon Fiber Dual Pivot Connector
• Skywalk® anti-slip/oil rubber sole with replaceable insert
• Hi-Tec Rubber Heat Gripper inserts
• Injection moulded plastic protectors
• Adjustable velcro top closure
• Replaceable/adjustable aluminium security lock buckles
• Zama moulded toe cap
• Personalised and thermoformed Forma inner lining.
• I.S.S (incorporated Steel Shank)
• Anti-bacterial replaceable footbed with APS.
Buyers can rest assured that if they get the wrong size in the mail they can return them, for the right size, for free.
And that they have passed the stringent Andy Strapz test process.
Price $535 a pair, available in white and black but other colours are available on request.
Sizes Euro 41 to 49.