The latest addition to Kawasaki’s Z Series, the Z400, is a real super-naked machine. Whether navigating the urban jungle or parked on a street corner, this lightweight, powerful, Learner Approved super-naked is sure to turn heads.
Z400 – FEATURES SNAPSHOT
- 399cc Parallel Twin that offers a powerful, rider friendly engine.
- Lightweight Trellis Frame, based on the Ninja 400; stable and manoeuvrable.
- Large Brake Disc (310mm) combines with ABS as standard.
- Twin LED headlamps for sharp looks and superb brightness at low and high beam.
- Stylish 5-spoke wheels with lateral rigidity to benefit handling stability.
- Ergonomics – a relaxed rider triangle to put the rider in control and keep them comfortable.
- Head-Turning looks that take aggressive new styling cues from the Z650 and Z900.
- High-Grade Cockpit with analogue tachometer, warning lamps, gear position indicator in a multi-function LCD screen.
- Assist and Slipper Clutch for a much lighter feel at the lever and back-torque limiting function
- The Z400 is now available for sale in Australia.
- Fun to Ride and Easy to Ride
TWO COLOURS AVAILABLE:
- CANDY LIME GREEN with Metallic Spark Black
- CANDY CARDINAL RED with Metallic Flat Spark Black
RRP – $6,299 + on-road costs